Search

Your Ad Here

Monday, April 23, 2012

Interview with Los Angeles Glamour Model Sabrina Maree

Sabrina Maree is a very beautiful and highly published glamour model. Throughout her career, she has been featured in a variety of publications including: Playboy Magazine, Penthouse Magazine, Mayfair Magazine, and many others. She knows how to pose and is not afraid to show her sexy side.

In addition to modeling, she is also an actress and dancer, having appeared in a wide range of music videos. Most recently, she starred in a music video called "Casual Sex" by My Darkest Days.

Check out the video below:


I am thrilled to have been able to interview Sabrina for this feature.

 Photo by Russell Perkins; MUA/Hair: Tamanna Roashan; Model: Sabrina Maree
AVIVA:  Have you always wanted to be a model or did you have other career aspirations when you were younger?
SABRINA MAREE: I always wanted some kind of limelight... Modeling, acting. I grew up doing vaulting, gymnastics/dance on horseback, where I first learned how playing this other person could be so satisfying and freeing. I like having a back up plan in my education, but my heart is in entertainment.

AVIVA: What excites you the most about modeling?
SM: I like playing dress up, sitting in the MUA chair, creating something I see concrete results in. Growing and challenging myself. Proving people wrong about what my limitations are.


Photo by Tammy Sands; Model: Sabrina Maree

AVIVA: What career achievements are you most proud of?
SM: Penthouse Pet is my favorite achievement and has resulted in the most regular dependable work. I love the company and the girls, especially working the events.

AVIVA: What piece of advice would you give to aspiring models who would like to get published work?
SM: Go slow, have a back up method of income so you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Don't depend on agents, seek out the specific things you want to accomplish and meet the people that can make it happen. If it doesn't happen the first time keep trying.

AVIVA: Besides your look, what else do you believe is crucial for success as a model?
SM: I think adaptability, personality, who you know and a strong sense of who you are will make or break you.

AVIVA: What is your favorite type of photoshoot to do?
SM: I like to work with my favorite photographers, more than anything. More than a specific style.

Photo by Suze Randall; Model: Sabrina Maree

AVIVA: Do you have any crazy/exciting/weird shoot story that you would like to briefly share?
SM: I moved in with a male model I worked with on a lingerie catalogue shoot (for two weeks). On a music video shoot I ended up staying up all night with one of the musicians having one of the best conversations of my life, drinking Jack. I love the people modeling brings me in contact with. Emotional, intense, real artists. I stayed up for 12 hours shooting random stuff with one of the most prolific shock rockers of all time, on antique cameras, after meeting him through an MM member on a random Hollywood night out smile

AVIVA: What do you look for in a photographer before shooting with him/her?
SM: I am pretty open-minded about who I shoot with. I prefer people who are going to result in some publication or tear sheet. I don't ever trade for tear sheets. If they make money, I make money.

AVIVA: Do you have any additional comments?
SM: Go slow!!! Don't jump into things. 
_______________________________________________________________________________
I would like to thank Sabrina for her time during this interview. If you wan to see more of her work, check out her portfolio on Model Mayhem and follow her on TWITTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...