Search

Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Baby Phat Golden Goddess Perfume by Kimora Lee Simmons Review

A little while ago, I decided to spoil myself and bought a 3.4 FL OZ bottle of perfume called Baby Phat Golden Goddess By Kimora Lee Simmons . I believe I bought it because I wanted to reward myself for maintaining a GPA of A- in university.

First off, I bought it because I think that the bottle looks pretty. Second, I liked the smell from the moment I first tried it using the tester, which was in the store. It's sweet but not too sweet, in addition to not being too intense.

I think that this fragrance has just the right amount of intensity so that one or two sprays is enough to make you smell great without overwhelming the people around you. The bottle also lasted me a pretty long time, especially given the fact that I used it every day.

Overall, I would rate this fragrance a 5/5 and will definitely be buying another bottle. I recommend that you try it for yourself or buy one for your female friend or family member.
You can buy your own bottle here, which will most likely be cheaper than what I paid for mine, since I bought it at the store.



P.S. If you buy a bottle using this link (if you're in the USA) and this link (if you're in Canada), you will be helping me keep this site going, so that I can continue to improve it for my readers.

Also, please note that I didn't take the photo of the bottle, I found this image on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...