Search

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Photo of Me Wins Daily Deviation on Deviant Art :)

Do you recall my collaboration with Eriko Y., Nightshade Beauty (Kat), and Shimon Karmel for Eriko's entry into Contessa Awards 2010?

It did not win Contessa, but it did win Daily Deviation on DeviantArt, it has now been added to 600+ "favorites" lists by other DeviantArt members, and received over 10,000 views on Kat's (NightshadeBeauty) portfolio on DeviantArt in a very short period of time.

I was thrilled to hear that this is Kat's 2nd time winning Daily Deviation for her outstanding make-up and bodypaint work. She is an all-round artist, and is definitely one of my favorite make-up artists to work with. When it comes to art, Kat puts her passion into everything she does.

Although we did not win Contessa, I believe that everyone who took part in the shoot put in a lot of work into making this a successful collaboration. In my honest definition, a successful photographic collaboration is one that results in images that are portfolio-worthy for all the people involved in the photoshoot. I feel that we have achieved that, and I am very happy to have been a part of this.

Kudos go out to Kat, Eriko, and Shimon. Wishing you guys all the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...