Search

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This Month's Great Public Myth Finds!

I'm super excited that I discovered Public Myth clothing. I first found out about Public Myth on Model Mayhem completely by accident. One day, I was browsing clothing designers and Public Myth's profile came up. Since the avatar photo was catchy, I decided to take a look and I must say that I'm very glad I did.
 
Designer Kerry Pollock is the driving force of the company. After having talked to Kerry a few times, I can definitely see that he has true passion for living a healthy lifestyle and for his business.
 
Another great thing about Public Myth is that it's a local Vancouver company. The clothing is made with care in Vancouver using high quality threads and fabrics. 

This month's post features a few great pieces from Public Myth.



In the two photos above, I'm wearing the Cross V Halter Top and Teaser Leggings. The bra fits great and has the right amount of support. The leggings are also a great fit. These leggings can be worn at the gym or they can be used with a "dressy" top to go out.


 

In the two images above, I'm wearing the Retro Booty Shorts and Teaser Sport Bra.
The sports bra fits very well. In addition to being stylish, it is comfortable and functional. The booty shorts are awesome. In addition to looking pretty cool, they are great for jogging in or going to the gym.

If you are a fitness-minded fashionista, I think that it's definitely worth for you to take a look at Public Myth and there is a chance that you will find an awesome piece of clothing for yourself. You can also check out Public Myth on Facebook since they have fan promotions and other cool stuff on their page!

Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...