Search

Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Plum Clothing, Victoria BC-Review and Farewell

A few days ago, I read in the Times Colonist that Plum Clothing on Broad and Yates in Victoria is closing. The store has been in the city for 15 years, and unfortunately their lease has ended and they are not renewing it.

From my experience of going shopping there, I was always greeted by friendly, service-oriented associates who did a great job. They know fashion and they know quality.

Although the prices were a bit on the higher end, the clothing was definitely worth it. The majority of Plum clothing is manufactured in Vancouver, and to me it makes perfect sense to support local businesses, even if that means paying a little bit more for clothing that lasts.

When we buy clothes, we invest in ourselves, because clothing looks better when it is well-made.

I would like to wish the owners of Plum all the best in the future, and I hope that one day the store will be back in Victoria.

Take a look at their website and see the kind of stylish outfits they sell.

~Aviva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...