You may have noticed that I have not updated this blog for a couple of weeks now. Now that I have some time, I am thrilled to be back at it.
There were a few reasons for my lack of blog posts:
1. The first reason was that I was finishing up my 3rd year final exams, and if you have been to university, you can probably remember how busy the final exam period is. I am very relieved and happy to be done 3rd year. :)
2. Second, I have done a few shoots, and have not yet picked which photos to use in upcoming posts.
3. Third, I was busy interviewing some people for upcoming features and working through guest post submissions. Also, if you would like to submit, take a look at the "submit yours/contribute" tab for the specs.
4. I am always thinking of ways to improve what I am doing (whether it's modeling, blogging, or studying) in every way possible, and sometimes taking a break is the best way to do it.
5. I wanted the Frilly Lilly review to stay up at the front a little bit longer because I am very honoured to have been invited to the store and experience the services. I had a great experience there, and I know you will too.
What is coming up?
1. Fitness posts
2. Interviews with pretty awesome people
3. Updates on some previous interviewees
4. Reviews of products, services, etc.
5. Features of stores that I like
6. Photos from shoots
7. And much more!! :)