Search

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Frilly Lilly Victoria, BC: Review

Above: Frilly Lilly Storefront

A few days ago, I was invited by Karen, the owner of the Victoria Frilly Lilly franchise, to try out the services and products at the store. More specifically, I would receive a bikini or Brazilian wax. Frilly Lilly is well-known for its waxing services, but in addition to waxing, they offer manicures, pedicures and tinting. They also carry a wide variety of nail polishes, beautiful jewelry, shower gels, foot care, as well as lotions and much more!

Above:Pedicure bench at Frilly Lilly

When I first walked into the store, I was greeted by a couple of smiling estheticians and Karen. Everyone was very friendly, which was great! As soon as I walked in, I felt very comfortable. The store was clean, organized, smelled nice and looked beautiful. It had a very feminine atmosphere, which I liked and which added to my comfort.

Having been a shaver, I was at first a little bit skeptical about waxing the bikini area. Mostly, I was worried about how much it would hurt. The esthetician at Frilly Lilly, Jess, who did my Brazilian wax was amazing and very experienced. She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, in addition to the fact that it did not hurt nearly as much as I would expect. I don't consider myself to be particularly tolerant of pain so I was very happy with the way the esthetician performed the service. As for results, one word-excellent!

While I was at the store, I also tried out some lotions. Because I liked the Sugar Lilly, Karen let me keep a bottle. I also checked out the jewelry and I ended up getting a very nice-looking beaded bracelet which will make a great addition to my accessory collection.




Overall, I would rate Frilly Lilly 10/10 for quality of service, products, atmosphere, and friendliness of staff. If you are considering getting waxing services (just in time for the bikini season), I would definitely recommend you visit Frilly Lilly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Victoria, BC location is at 811 Fort Street, in case you wanted to check it out.

I hope that you found this review helpful :)
Aviva

***Images on this post were submitted by Michael Macdonald of TonicMedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...