Search

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Moment of Reflection...

As I sit here typing this, I realize how far I've advanced both as a model and as a person. I took the last couple of years as an opportunity to learn and grow, seek out my strengths and emphasize them.
I've always known that I wanted to be a model, more specifically, a sports/fitness/glamour model. I've always been in shape as a result of participating in various athletic activities, and ate well...

However, it wasn't until I moved to Victoria, BC, that I actually decided to pursue modeling and see what comes out of it.

The following images were taken when I was in grade 12. One was a grad picture of me holding a volleyball and the other was a snapshot that my friend took when he got his new camera and wanted to experiment. I posted an ad on craigslist that I needed a photographer to do some TFP (see my later blog entries about TFP). When the respondents asked for a couple of pics, I sent them the ones that are shown here.




I've had a few respondents, and picked the best of them all. His name is IMSFotoGrafix. He is a great photographer, and therefore an article on him is coming up soon.
Now, I've advanced to shooting stuff like the images that follow.



So far, I've worked with several great people, including MUA's, Hair stylists, Wardrobe Stylists, and photographers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...