Search

Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some of my favorite dresses from StyleBop

Stylebop is a designer fashion online retailer. The store features designers such as Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Hugo Boss, Tom Ford, Victoria Beckham, Derek Lam, Juicy Couture, Loewe. Ossie Clarke, Valentino, Woolrich, and many more!

While looking through Stylebop, I found some of my favorites. What do you think?

Here are some of my favorite dresses:


Above: This is an Alberta Ferretti embroidered silk dress. Although it is expensive, I cannot help but add it to my favorites. It is an amazing dress. I love the color, the embroidery around the neckline and chest, as well as the beautiful design. I think that this would be a great dress for wearing to a formal event!


Above: Blumarine Amber Ruffles And Jewelry Detailing Dress. I love this dress because it is form-fitting, which means that it will give you a nice, slim feminine silhouette. Also, I love the way the Swarovski brooch adds an element of interest and focus to the dress. It leads the eye to the waist, and would definitely look great on women who have an hourglass figure.


Above: Paule Ka Indigo 3/4 Sleeve Jersey Dress. I love this dress because it is very classy, elegant, and well-designed. I like how it accentuates the waist, and is loose on the bottom. It looks great and it is not too "dressy"


Above: Jitrois Black Leather Stretch Dress. Personally, I like the colour black. It goes with pretty much everything. The thing that I like most about this dress is that it is slimming, gorgeous, elegant and sexy. It would look great with ankle boots and a black handbag.


Above: Michael Stars Royal Dolman Jersey Dress. I like it because it is fairly inexpensive for a designer dress and this type of blue is definitely my favorite colour. You can wear it with leggings or skinny jeans, as well as accessorize for that very stylish look.


Aviva :)

****Images are from the Stylebop website***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...