Search

Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Featured Business: "No Strings Lingerie"

One day, I was browsing around on Facebook, and I found No Strings Lingerie. When I saw the photos of the lingerie, I really liked the products that they were offering. Although I have not yet ordered anything, I thought that some of the lingerie would be great to use for photoshoots.

So, I decided to send the owner of No Strings Lingerie a message inquiring about an interview for this blog.
The next day, they got back to me and let me ask them a few questions :)

They are just starting out, so I hope they do well.

AVIVA:How did you come up with the name of your business?
NO STRINGS:
I was just brainstorming one night and it was just one of those things that stuck in my mind,I think it had a ring to it personally,so that's what I went with.

AVIVA: How long have you been in business?
NO STRINGS:
Not long we have only been in business for about 2 or 3 weeks.

AVIVA: Who is your target market?
NO STRINGS:
My target market is women who want a sexy outfit for that sexy someone or event.

AVIVA: What sets you apart from other lingerie retailers?
NO STRINGS:
I believe that we have great prices and our shipping rates are the cheapest out there for not only local but international.Our customers always come first.

AVIVA: What is your business philosophy?
NO STRINGS:
Always keeping our customers happy.

AVIVA: Best case scenario, what is your ultimate goal with this business?
NO STRINGS:
To become the cheapest largest lingerie business on the net.

AVIVA: If there was one thing you'd like to change about your business, what would it be?
NO STRINGS:
Nothing I'm happy with it just the way it is.

AVIVA: How should people contact you if they'd like to buy something?
NO STRINGS:
Simply send me an email on Facebook and I will get back to you within a few hours.

AVIVA: Do you have any additional comments?
NO STRINGS:
Checkout our store its filled with a great selection,if there's anything you want but cant find contact me and i will get it for you at a cheap price.

Check out No Strings Lingerie on Facebook, where you can see and order the products.


Thank you,
Aviva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...